Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Breadman TR2700

Cue epic introduction music...

It's here! The Breadman TR2700 has arrived! My kitchen is starting to look like a home-goods store, and I'm loving it! Our stainless steel breadmaker arrived on Thursday evening, and we've already had a loaf of Portuguese Sweet Bread, made with a mix we had from King Arthur Flour's bakery store. I'd post a picture of the beautiful loaf but...um, we ate it already. It was delicious and I probably won't be using store-bought bread anytime in the near future, which is an exciting prospect for me! Homemade bread is just so much fresher, and even tastier! We made toast, french toast, and sandwiches with this, our first loaf of homemade bread!



This particular model of the Breadman (heehee, it sounds so epic, doesn't it!?) seems to be able to do it all, just with the touch of a button! It can make white, wheat, french, sweet, low carb and gluten free breads. It also makes pizza dough, along with other types of dough, as well as JAMS! There's even buttons for adding stuff to the bread, like fruits and nuts!



You'll be hearing a lot more about the Breadman TR2700, I promise you that!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try your next loaf!!! So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make my most favorite bread (Challah) with it?

    ReplyDelete