Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Big Reveal



I'm elbow deep in fabric, needles and thread, making our costumes for Saturday night. My fridge is on the empty side as I try to make room for the Halloween party goodies, and also clear things out so we don't have food going bad while we're on vacation! I'm sitting in front of a fire in the living room, in my thermal pjs, as I write this post. Winter is definitely upon us!

Since I'm not really cooking dinner tonight (we ordered Thai food - yum!) and I'll start posting about all the Halloween goodies as I prepare them tomorrow evening, I thought I would reveal my menu for the party! While some of my readers are close friends that will be less then surprised when they get here if I do this, I wanted to share with all of my readers, and so...here it is. I will leave the descriptions of each item off, until I've prepared them, and can show pictures....that way, there's still a hint of surprise!

Mummy's Bandages
Cured Epidermis
Sinister Salsa
Bat Wings
Pumpkin Pasties
Devils on Horseback
Witches' Fingers
Poisoned Cupcakes

As for beverages, I'll be concocting something special in my cauldron - something called a Crypt Keeper!

I'll leave you all to your wicked imaginations, dreaming up what these menu items could possibly represent! Fun, isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment