Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Evening Before

Happy Thanksgiving 2010 :)
from Flickr - by Ashley Llanes
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving, and all through the house...no, that doesn't really have the same ring does it? Well, anyway, it's the evening before Thanksgiving, and I'm certainly looking forward to a nice lookin' feast tomorrow afternoon! The turkey is in the fridge, the grocery shopping has been done (doing it on Monday was a good call!) and my list of what needs to be done tomorrow has been made. A timeline is a good thing to have when you need everything to come out around the same time for a big meal, such as this one!

I'm tempted to make a few things tonight, but at the same time, I like the idea of relaxing, and awaking refreshed to a kitchen just waiting to be used! I always seem to get more done when I get into the kitchen early in the morning, and set my mind to things. After a long day at work...and today was a long one....everything just seems to take a long time.

I'm going to try to post tomorrow evening after all the festivites have been had, and all my guests have gone home, but if it's late, I promise there will be a post on Friday. Enjoy your Thanksgivings, everyone, and eat well!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment