Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Viktualienmarkt

Greetings from Munich! I have found my personal idea of Heaven, I believe. There is a market in the center of Munich, full of stalls selling all things culinary - like, the end-all be-all of farmers' markets everywhere. There are fresh fruits and vegetables, more cheeses than I could possibly name in one afternoon, and all sorts of meats, both fresh and cured. There are full stalls of prepared delicacies, seasoned olives, hand-packed spices, and even hand-made crafts as well. I thought I would dedicate this post to images of this market, since it was just so amazing. I only wish I could have taken more advantage of everything it had to offer, but alas, I couldn't bring any of the offerings with me, as they would spoil!

IMG_1258


IMG_1260


IMG_1261


IMG_1264


IMG_1268


IMG_1270


IMG_1272


IMG_1274

Impressed?! Because I sure am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment