Monday, March 21, 2011

I've got an idea!

I've got a crazy idea! It's time to make a new menu so we can go food shopping on Friday evening - our new night of choice for this task since the stores are empty! I started browsing through my recipes, preparing to start my list when I thought, wait a minute! Maybe my readers can help!



So, here's what I'm proposing...

  • Is there an ingredient that you would like to learn more about in the coming weeks?
  • Have you seen a cookbook that you'd like to hear more about?
  • Do you have a recipe that you've been dying to try...but you're still just a little intimidated?
  • Interested in learning a specific technique?
I would love to help! Comment on this post to leave me your ideas and I will try to incorporate them into my menu this time around. If it works out well, we'll do this from now on, and if I get too many requests (ooo, I hope that happens!!) then whatever I don't get to this time around will certainly roll over into the next list, I promise. And, I will definitely mention you in my post if it was your suggestion - I'm all about giving credit where credit is due. 



If you feel strange commenting on the post to let me know what you'd like to see on the menu, feel free to shoot me an email, instead. 

1 comment: