Wednesday, June 29, 2011

There's a New Sherpa in Town!

I'm always looking out for the newest culinary trend, or a great deal on a rare ingredient, or even, an ingredient I've never used before! This is why I am so excited about a website that was recently brought to my attention: FoodSherpa.



The website offers a daily deal on a specific food item, and some of the past deals are nothing to scoff at! Great prices on truffle oils, exotic teas and fancy dips and marinades is a very exciting prospect for me. I promise you I will be taking full advantage of this brilliant idea for a website.

I will make an effort to post the especially special deals on the blog, so that all of my faithful readers can take part, but I certainly suggest signing up for the free email-a-day so you can participate in this amazing concept!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Meredith :) We're working hard to get you the coolest culinary treats at great prices!

    ReplyDelete