Monday, April 18, 2011

An Entertaining Staple

Whenever I'm having people over, the first thing I do is go to the grocery store. I want to make sure I have things on hand for my guests! I've usually planned out a meal ahead of time anyway, but what about that in-between time, while dinner is cooking, and we're catching up in the living room? That's why the first things I grab when I go to the store are 3 kinds of cheese, and crackers. I get creative with the cheeses I choose, but the cracker...that's where I don't waver.

IMG_0531

34 Degrees Crispbreads are the perfect cracker for entertaining. They come in a ton of flavors that go with all sorts of cheeses and even taste delicious all on their own. Each variety of crispbread is packed with flavor, but has minimal ingredients, making them all-natural! There are six types: Cracked Pepper, Rosemary, Lemon Zest, Natural, Sesame and Whole Grain. The first three in this list are my favorites! The Lemon Zest crispbreads are especially good with a nice, fresh goat cheese, and the Cracked Pepper ones add a lovely bite to a mild Brie.

brunch club: cheese platter
from Flickr - by brunchclub

You can find 34 Degrees Crispbreads at Whole Foods, but you can also find them online at amazon.com. Wow your guests next time you have a dinner party with a cheese platter and some deliciously different crackers...or should I say, crispbreads!

I'm not getting anything to write this blatant plug for a product. However, when I love a product, I want to share it with people! A good product deserves to succeed, and this is one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment