Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Week

Phew! It has been a really busy few days, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to write! I didn't want to leave you all hanging! It's going to be a long night full of after-work plans and obligations, but I promise we'll get back on track with the menu by the end of the week. I have a lamb shoulder in the fridge that is just begging to be cooked!

Roasting Shoulder of Lamb
from Flickr - by FotoosVanRobin

The news today, though, is that it's Restaurant Week here in Boston. This is one of my favorite two-week time frames of the year, because all of the best restaurants in Boston offer set 3-course meals for $30.11 at dinner, and $20.11 for lunch. I've already hit up North 26 for lunch, and am having dinner at The Oceanaire Seafood Room tonight! Instead of bombarding you with a ton of restaurant reviews, I decided to keep a running tally of my favorite dishes over the next two weeks, and provide you with a montage-type post at the end. I'll showcase my favorite dishes, and the places that impressed me the most.

Salmon_P5233558
from Flickr - by loumanna

In the meantime, keep checking back for more meals from the current menu, scattered with updates on the amazing dishes I find around the city of Boston! Also, and this is just a teaser at this point, I'm working on a website! It's a lot of work, and I don't want to reveal the URL just yet, but I promise you it will be something to look forward to! If anyone has any tips for building a website, or wants to recommend something they'd like to see me add to it, comment here! I'd love the feedback!!

No comments:

Post a Comment